Saturday, August 1, 2009

Very boring indead...

Lately I had been dreaming a lot~
Seriously, A LOT!

When teachers were teaching in class and surprisingly I am keeping my mouth shut,
I AM DREAMING.
When I was sitting in library, instead of studying like what I planned to,I looked outside at the fields,
while looking at the guys playing football,
I AM DREAMING.
Even when I know that PMR is less than 70 days,
I AM STILL DREAMING!!!!

And guess what was I dreaming about??? :)
I bet you would never get it right!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I am dreaming about you
All my friends....

For the picture of this post, I present to you..........
ATHALIA CHIN ANTHONY'S RETARDED PHOTOS!

*don't kill me for this, Athalia~*

Let me hear the laugh,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

xoxo Marilyn Loui



No comments:

Post a Comment