Tuesday, September 8, 2009

PMR trial

If you want the rainbow,
you must first learn how to put on with the rain....
They said and they are right.....
Coz.....
I'M IN THIS SITUATION NOW!!!

Just the thought of THE after PMR's time is enough to
KILL ME SEVERAL TIMES>>!!!

Ngah~!!!!
I have one last paper left, the irritating and annoying KH paper >:]
And then it would be another 28days left for PMR
and I think by then I would be well prepared for it already!!!!

Let's all cross our finger and hope that time would fly faster so that I could
ENJOY MY PARADISE
and do wonders everyday~

Dying for it now..............


This was me and my sis when I was 1 year old:)
Me and my sis when I was 3 years old :D
Me and my sis when I am 15Actually there are many many more pictures during the 12 years period,rr
but then because I looked horrible back then,
so they stay with me:)

Your dearest, Marilyn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment