Thursday, June 4, 2009

my sister has returned from USA for summer holiday.

my sister, bridget tan
Yesterday, my sister flew back from USA, cause its a summer holiday there. She reached the airport around 9.30am. My mom was so excitied about my sister's return, she woke my brother and i at 7.00am. So we were very reluctant to get up from our beds. At last we cleaned up and got ready to leave for the airport.
When reach our destination around 9am. my brother and i were very hungry so we went to MCD to grab a bite to ease our hunger. after that we hurried to the arrival place to get our sister.
The first thing that came to my mind was..... OMG.. thats my sister????lol. cause she put on a bit of weight but she still looks good. and the second thing that came to my mind was "where's my new stuff she bought for me???" lol.. i know i'm a terrible sister. wakakaka.
after we took off from the airport we went to our grandma's house at Seremban to give them their stuff that my Ah Yi asked my sister to bring back for them. o.. by the way my AH Yi'ssssss are staying in the Big Apple. my sister stayed in their house for like 2 weeks before she came back.
After that, we went for lunch, we went to the famous onion balls mee place. its one of my sister's favourite shops to eat. than we came straight back home. waiting anxiously for the presents my sister have brought back =3. She bought a pair of Nike shoe and new clothes and guitar stuff and a new roxy beg XD, i was overjoyed!! but i was hoping that she would buy a new cell phone for me. lol. but o.. well i guess i'm satisfied for now. haha.
later on that day we went to my aunties house to visit.. my aunties and grandparents were very happy to see her. after that my sister went home. i carried on staying in my aunties house. after that my aunty took my cousin sister Laurene and i to mid valley. i bought a short black pants from samuel and kelvin.. hmm... than after that went home..
tried to do revision but.. just couldn't focus . so than slept. =)
than today.. ntg special. just tuitioned the whole day and ate steam boat for dinner. thats all. sorry readers it i had bored u.. i really had nothing to do thats y.
O.. YEA., I'LL BE GONE FOR 3 DAYS FOR YOUTH CAMP. so till then.

xoxo, BRI

No comments:

Post a Comment