Tuesday, June 30, 2009

so LOST in my own world.

haiz.. these days i have feel so letargic.
.. sleepy... moodless..and blur..
*i need somoeone to wake me up*
hmm.. try giving me a punch on my face.. that should wake me up....lol..
wait don't do it. hehe..
haiz....
lot of bizzare stuff have happened to me....
but i think i made those stuff to happen to me...
all cause by myself
*how smart could i be*
sigh..
one of my problems is
i don;t know whether i should give someone a second chance or not...
but a friend of mine once said this to me..
everyone deserves to have a second chance but not the third chance..
so .... i don't know what i should do now... just so blur.. any advise people??
T.T but somehow i guess he really hates me now...
o.. well.. i hope this will go by as fast as possible.
Bri.

No comments:

Post a Comment