Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shoe Hunting!!

Okay, exam is like next week and I am so not prepared.....!
In fact, I went shoe shopping with Briana and VunHan, along with Richard (by forced).
I am the photographer and they are my 'victims' today.
{evil laugh}
As usual, after our mission in searching for heels had been proved futile, we were seriously bored.
Briana suggested that we go for a movie and we went to GSC in MidValley.
Only Terminator Salvation is available and I hate that movie.
Hence, we went to The Garden to watch at the Signature GSC which is a bit more expensive and we ended up watching 17 Again, starring Zac Efron.
That movie is awe-inspiring~!!A must watch~!!!

And the pictures as I promised~
First, Briana Tan Rouzhi


She just saw a light from heaven, too excited to go heaven, don't blame her....

Next, Tiong VunHan
Yes...VunHan...I know you look good....don't stare at yourself too long...
people are looking.....

Last but not least, the only male species in our little group,
Richard Micheal Hui Tuck Yan



Briana just saw a fly on his cheeks......???

By the way, we met Michelle Leong from Interact Club.
I took a picture of her and she looks hot....

No comments:

Post a Comment