Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bye bye, Ashreka...

After 10 days of struggling,
I finally succumb to the temptation on going online...

Bloody hell!
In urgent need of someone to smash laptop into pieces!
Call me if you are up for the job!!!!


By the way, the reason I wrote this post is to say goodbye to my good friend, Ashreka.
It's kinda late but I still feel the need to write this post out.

Ashreka, I am sorry if I ever spoiled any of your stationary when I was playing with it or in any ways that might have offended you.
Although I have only known you for like 7 months, I am still proud to called your my friend and I hope that you will too :)


Goodbye, Ashreka..
Or should I said 再见~!!!
In that way, we would be able to see each other again:)
p.s look at your uniform when you miss me, I won't run away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment