Friday, July 24, 2009

its finally working

take 1, honey
take 2, honey!!
Greetings! Today, its a pretty nice day! as usual Me and my honey (Moo) chatted away in school. At one part, we were so hyper cause, saw someone my honey wanted to see then suddenly i got too excitied and hyper and screamed so loudy without thinking. lol. it was so awkward. haha. and em" kinda found out me and my honey's little secret. hope em will realize it real soon for my honey's sake. =) hmm. And i really got to thank my babe for doing so much for me, she even gave up her recess for my sake. and that person is my one and only Bestie Marilyn, she's awesome and you know it. haha. i'm gonna upload some old pic to tell u what have been happening in school lately. hardly get to talk to my panda these days cause he his busy with his school's IU and his band. can't blame him tho. Must Tahan!!! haha. at least i still have my honey and babe to accompany me. haha. thats all for today.


Love, Bri



No comments:

Post a Comment