Thursday, July 16, 2009

Disappointment is really lethal...

Apparently, my friends surrounding me don't really know me......
None of the friends that I consider close got more than 50%, only Kah Heng whom I only know this year and Ivan got 54%, which is the highest!!!!!!!
Well, VunHan, Lu Huey, Jerica and of course Briana complained and said that my answer aren't true.......
All the answers has its possibility but there's only one most accurate answer, and I definitely know what is it......

And VunHan, I will not go naked and my pet would not die immediately~!!!!
Briana, FACE THE FACT THAT YOU ONLY GOT 46%!!!
Lu Huey, you are just too kind....It will be a miracle if my pet ever survive for a few months,k?

So, what's the conclusion?????
You all should talk and observe me more often~!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment