Friday, July 17, 2009

hate being sick when u still have to end up in school.

Hey guys,
i felt sick yesterday and today i'm still not fully recovered. sob sob..
the worst thing is, i still have to go to SCHOOL. i mean, don't get me wrong. i like school but just that sometimes i'll get bored of it. i was in pain for the whole day. -.- but my face didnt show it. everyone said i looked normal but actually inside i was suffering. haiz.. I CAN NEVER LOOK SICK EVEN IF I WAS SICK. skipped PJPK, sat at the reading corner with Yi Lin, Mel , Suet and Jia En, talked alot. =) Yi Lin was so hyper today cause of some special reason which i can't tell you or not she will murder me, lol (sorry sis i didn't get hyper with you, you know the reason y)after school, i was in the PBSM room cause i got too too sick until i could not stand it, Jia En followed me along.. (Thanks) than not long later Weng Ian came, haha. they covered me with lots lots of pillows, if only i could show u guys the pic. (phone cable spoiled) lol. it was so bizzare. lol. later that day, i had interact meeting which lasted for 40 mins or so.. after that, headed to Kana with Marilyn, Jerica, and Vun.. gossip alot about **** some one that i really can't tolerate anymore. even his name gives me the chills. after that me and marilyn started our New Math tuition. it was okay not that bad, but it was kinda warm. after tuition. waited for my mom for a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy long time.. but when she finally arrived.i had no voice to complain or fight back when i got in the car. so i told myself just let it be. came home, mom finally brought me to the doc. cause my dad was afraid i had H1N1. but lucky!!! i dont have it. just fever and sore throat. i hope i will get better in no time cause. this sickness is screwing up my plans for the weekends. hmm. other than school stuff. really miss my panda alot. don't get to see him at all. hope he will recover from his twisted leg real soon. <3>really wanna go to the Gardens with my baby and my ''cow'' tomorrow but sadly i can't.
smiles,Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment