Wednesday, July 1, 2009

trying to...

Asthma attack came today.
Why? good question.
its because i was suffering from my Sickness(flu, swelling jaw,pain), depression, confussion.
i forgot to bring my inhaler.
the only way to prevent myself from being attack by asthma is that i cannot be too depress or too happy or even get angry.
so almost died today. *choi* ...
thanks Jia en for helping me out in class when i need someone to help me .
one of the main reason why my asthma attack came its because of someone who made me feel very depress these few days but that someone doesn't know i'm depress. but i don't blame that person tho... so basically i'm in a rather weird situation.
i guess everyone has to move on somehow rite??
no point looking back on those day which hurts the most.
but i didn't regret going through those days with him because it tought me not to make the same mistakes again. so through it all, i wanna thank that someone. who hates me alot now.
o.. well. the only thing i can do is to pray that he will end up with someone much better than me, and i bet it will happen real soon.although i still feel kindda sad and stuff i know it doesn't care or mean anything to him.
And for that someone who's falling for him.
all the best, don't worry about me. don't let me get in the way okay. after all we'r still friends rite. so don't hasitate.

No comments:

Post a Comment