Friday, May 8, 2009

Briana's House








Well, I went to Briana house last Saturday and I brought Lu Huey and Sin Yin along with me. I am supposed to finish up my NIE project and Civic project, but......u know....i ended up playing X-box's street fighter game with Briana( ya~i lost to her in every single round ), screaming at Briana's dog( Nigel and Niffy ) when they were 'smelling' me and licking my leg and learning to play twinkle-twinkle little star and another song with piano. Thanks, Bri~!I had a wonderful time there and sorry Lu Huey and Sin Yin for letting u guys do all the project stuff.

Btw, Lu Huey~please delete the video you took about me and the dogs, I WILL APPRECIATE IT!!

Finally, we got to go to the pool. I wanted to jump into the pool with Bri and guess what?! I was the only one who jumped down the pool like a fool and she was standing at the side of the pool LAUGHING~! Hence, i got out of the pool tempting to drag Bri down the pool, but she ended jumping in herself, sad~~~Later on, poor Lu Huey was dragged down the pool too, by me and Briana, of course--hehehehe~that feel good :D We send Lu Huey to her car and we saw her 'dad'. Me and Briana strongly agree that her 'dad' doesn't look like a man at all from our side of view, but a WOMAN. He looks like he had lots of makeup on his face and a woman's hairstyle. I am really sorry if offended anyone here but that's just my opinion.

I am the only one who went over night in her house, so practically I had the whole entire night with her. (Weng Ian, don't be jealous, k?You will have your chance~)OMG~!!Her closet is unbelievably MESSY!! Stacks of pj, outing clothing, towels, and MANY MANY MORE were just thrown in the closet, only a few underneath all the fabric were nicely folded. Briana's mum, I really pity you! Being a kind-hearted person, I volunteer to help her by folding the clothes and arrange it nicely. I found out that Bri have two REALLY AH MA-ISH and HIDEOUS dress. I was deprecating about those dress of hers and she tried it on just to proved that she look good in them. Frankly speaking, they really good on her. Why? I don't know, but u know what i mean......right~~?

One more thing, we went to Bri's other house to play squash and as usual, something amiss happened. Bri broke the lamp in the squash court. That lamp was hit by the squash ball when I sms-ing with Lu Huey behind the court and I was shocked, so was Briana. She called up her parents asking for advice and Weng Ian too ( of course~! ), all three of them asked her to just walked away and ignore about it. Bri couldn't so she surrender herself to the guards and they too asked her to ignore it, weird right?!

DO ME AND BRI REALLY LOOK THAT ALIKE FROM BEHIND?

That's because Bri told me even her mum, the person who she spend all her 15 years of time with couldn't differentiate us. I'm kinda proud of that coz that could only mean one thing,

we are meant to be together :D



No comments:

Post a Comment