Friday, May 22, 2009

We passed the interview-!!

Take a deep breathe and read carefully.....
We, Briana Tan Rouzhi and Marilyn Loui Pyn Ching had passed the Interact interview and we are now officially
INTERACTORS~!!!!
Kinda expect that to happen because it seems to me that it's kinda impossible to fail
unless.....
you are really really terrible.

Just a recap of what happened that day on the interview day.
As usual, everyone is very nervous,that includes me.
Everyone wants Vijay to be the one who interview them, none want to be interview by Lu Huey's brother( Hee Hsiong )because he looks fierce and strict.
Someone even said he looks horny~~~
Once Briana heard that, she immediately suggest that if she strip in front of him, she will pass for sure.....so Briana-ish.....
I went for Vijay and he was nice...
I think I got really nervous when the interview started because I was jerking when I was saying anything or singing Viva La Internet.
Briana went for Hee Hsiong...Despite the fact that he's scary and horny~
Briana said he's quite nice and hilarious
Instead of singing Interact song or Viva La Interact, Hee Hsiong asked her to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star~
So unfair! It's so easy~!!!!
One more thing, in case you guys are wondering...
Briana did not strip in front of Hee Hsiong~!
But then if she does, it will be quite an amusement.
(Right, Weng Ian?)
Lu Huey and Racheal both got interview Low Jin Chuan and they both came out with a sour face.
Lu Huey told me that he said she's horrible because she forgot the Interact songs lyrics and Racheal told us that she thinks he doesn't like her.....Lu Huey even cried ( well, almost cried~ )
They were both complaining and scolding him and for sure they felt humilated.
They wanted revenge~!!!
Nice having friends like them to make my day more interesting :D

Now, since we had passed our interview~ I was thinking of asking Lu Huey and Vera for fashion advice as I will be needing high heels and a skirt
On top of that, I have zero fashion sense.....
Marsella said she can't wait to see me in the Interact uniform because I don't wear outfits like that....u know, tight skirt and high heels just aren't my type......



No comments:

Post a Comment