Friday, May 8, 2009

Sports Day












Yesterday was Catholic High School's 41th sports day event and Bri was not there. The whole day was dark and dismal without her laughter and jokes. On top of it, yellow house lost the first place position to purple house, sad~~~. Whenever yellow team member won in a certain event, i turn my head to the side, hoping that I could laugh about it with her and make fun on purple of being such a loser, but she wasn't there. When I was taking pictures of Deborah, Jerica, VunHan and the others, I was hoping that Briana was there cause Bri always produced hilarious and beautiful pictures.

Straight to the point, this year Sports Day is just boring.

One more time, Lu Huey asked me to write about her period leaking. So, read carefully oooo.....For the past three months, Lu Huey practically had her period leaked every time on the first day and this happened during sports day too. I know its not really a big deal, but then its kinda hilarious whenever this happen and everyone who saw it would be laughing the hell out. My advise to you, Lu Huey is:

GET YOURSELF A BIGGER, WIDER, LONGER
SANITARY PAD~!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment