Thursday, May 28, 2009

The revolution of Briana Tan and I

I wrote this post right after I read Bri's post entitled 'Roar~'
Bri,thank you~!
Seriously,thank you for being my good and best friend for this three years.
I really precious every single moment we spent
even when times was tense and dismal.
I will definitely remember how you used the word 'Nei Nei' and me being in your 'Nei Nei' list.
I will too remember how much you love dessert and how much you hate rubber band and wigs.
Besides that, I will keep in mind that you are allergic to plaster, tomatoes, pineapple and many many more.
Ha~time flies really fast~
We had been best friend since form 1 and I have seen you from an incorrigible chatterbox to incorrigible chatterbox.....?!
Nothing much had change for you
You are still the same old cheerful, active Briana I know since form 1 :)
but I do.
All because of you~
You had change me in ways that you and I don't realise
I was a nerd when I first came to this school and you transform me to the person I am today
Maybe you don't realise this, but my life as a secondary school student is more than perfect now with you at my side.
Remember when we were in 1C3, we used to comb our hair during KH lesson just to whiled off time and how you stop Richard from chasing me around with his 'incentury' punch by holding the broom and block him from hitting me.
Ah~what a moment....
Besides that, remember last year when Pn.Susan cut my hair and how you were trying to make me smile again. You told me:"I will count how many strains of hair she cut and I will scratch it back at her car" and when we were in the toilet to watch my face you told me:"Breathe in some fresh air~NO!don't breathe here, here stinks, outside~".
Haha, life just wouldn't be the same without you.

I know how much you will miss me if I really get the scholarship but then I am still here, aren't I?
Besides, I know my chances of getting the scholarship is quite low
so~
Yah,you will be seeing me till one of us get bored of each other~
xoxo, Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment