Monday, May 18, 2009

Disney songs rocks


Been busy lately.....
Gotta plan this week krs's activity, stupid sejarah project and NIE
Plus, exam is starting like next, next, next, next week~
HAIZ~
Very stressful now~

Ok, I was chatting with Lu Huey on MSN just now and I told her that I am listening to Winnie The Pooh
She called me childish~
Is listening to Disney songs childish??
I don't think so
Their songs are slow, smooth, meaningful and nice
Right~?
So, in return-I called her old woman~
Why?
Because since she called listening to Disney songs childish,
that means she's mature,
a.k.a OLD~
My advise:
Listen to more songs like Heigh-Ho from The Snow White, Go To The Distance from Hercules and many more.
They are all nice songs which will make you younger
mentally
not physically........

Reminder to all
PLEASE DO NOT CALL ME ' MAR '
Not only that it doesn't sound good, it make me sound OLD~!!!!
Like when you call your mum- MA~~
or
your grandma- AH MA~~~
You get it???
That mean, cruel Lu Huey called me AH MAR~
emotionally breakdown~~~



REMEMBER~!DON'T CALL ME 'MAR'

THX~

No comments:

Post a Comment