Friday, May 15, 2009

I hate the form 2 boys

I personally think that I am a person with tolerance and patience,
I don't go around keeping grudges with people
and I barely scream or shout at my friends
You always see me with a cheerful smile or in a calm situation
not emo or frustrated
but today~
I JUST COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!
I was in charge of taking care of the form 4 students and the afternoon section in the sports center when CHS idol grand finale was on and believe me~!!!
THE FORM 2 BOYS WERE ASSHOLES~!!!
AS IN 100% ASSHOLES!

They were supposed to listen the CHS idol participants singing
I know a bit of chit-chatting is inevitable but can you guys at least SIT DOWN~!!
I was so nice when I asked them to sit,
not only that they didn't sit, they were deteriorating the matter!
They continue loitering around, giving me excuses like I need to use immediately and playing football along the sports center like I am invisible~!!!!
What's worse?! A form 2 guy actually scolded me when I asked him to sit
he was like GO TO HELL BITCH

YOU KNOW WHAT?!
YOU GO TO HELL INSTEAD~!SUCKER!!
I was seriously angry and frustrated the whole entire day and on top of that,
I think I got darker again after standing under the hot sun for the whole day~!!!!
OH~!!Teachers' day really sucked!


No comments:

Post a Comment