Monday, May 11, 2009

Bri's 'B' and her

Briana's picture

As you all know, Weng Ian had confessed to Bri for like one and a half month and she haven't accepted him YET~Since I quite bored now, I am going to write and express my feeling towards this relationship between both Weng Ian and Briana Tan.

Briana have been my buddy for two years now and my feeling towards her is definitely MORE than Weng Ian's. In another word, IF they ever become a couple, I will make sure that I am Briana's priority, nothing comes before me besides her family members and maybe her dogs. This following message is for Weng Ian: The contract between you and me about me owning 90% of her and you 10% is still effective, so think about it~you can either take it or drop it.

Briana birthday is around the corner, it's on 20th June. Thus, I am planning something major for her and here comes Weng Ian. He said he's saving $$ so that his present will be more exclusive and memorable. Example, he's planning to get a limousine and take her to a fancy restaurant for dinner because she adores food. Well, I am actually okay with this, it doesn't really matter coz i know she will precious MINE more, no offense :)

Weng Ian and Briana will make a good couple if they talk more often. Somehow, i just don't see them talking much in school, only through sms they sound like a couple.On reality,they are like friends saying hi whenever they passes by each other, maybe a smile too-that's all~! This is quite common among couples but it isn't Briana style. She talks a lot and having her mouth shut for 10 minutes or more in a conversation is like raining gold. No way this could happen if she and that particular person is close, so something must have went amiss. Weng Ian, work harder :D I will support you physically and morally, depends on the circumstances.

If Weng Ian and Briana ever make it, remember Weng Ian, she's strictly under my scrunity. No touching and kisses before I say yes, k?! It's for your best interest, Bri. And if he EVER DARE to hurt you, tell me!!I will be there for you~! That's my promise to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment