Thursday, May 28, 2009

Roar~

Greetings Fellow Readers!!!
it has been a long time since i wrote something here. =)
lol.. Lu Huey.. y are u jealous??
i can be your good friend too!!!
wait!! u are one of my Good friends already.
and Marilyn my TIWNNNNNNNNNN!!!!
lol. your so proud of me huh? haha..
thanks wei!
but i don't think i'm that great tho..
i don't think i deserved to be praised cause i didn't do anything that was to be praised.
i shall talk about today and the day before and bla... , hmm.. lets see..
these few days i hardly get to see my
best Friend Marilyn. cause we were busy at our own stuff,
i think Marilyn is getting ready for her test, she's trying to get a scholarship.
its called Asian scholarship or something like that.
once i heard about the news that she told me over the phone that she received a letter from the people from the scholarship place.
I felt so so so so so PROUD and HAPPY for her!! =)
but at the same time SAD that she will be going anyway.
if she gets the scholarship. she will be going to SINGAPORE.
thats like soooooooooooooooooooooooooo far away..
okay maybe i exacerated abit.
Maybe its not that far away but to me if she goes there she will be like on the other end of the earth and thats like super far away.
HOW IN THE WORLD IN I"M GONNA LIVE WITHOUT HER?
even 5 minutes without her i'll feel bored adi. if i only could talk to her during weekends, i would rather die!!!!
without her by my side it would be like a part of myself is gone.
Cause We're twins!!!! and Twins have to stick together!!!
the next day when i went to school, i felt so down. cause the thought of her leaving was killing me. when i saw her i acted all cheerful and stuff but inside i was gonna cry!!!
when i got to class, settled down in my seat.
i started asking Jia En and Yi Lin about " what if your best friend was going away to further their studies, how would u feel and how would u react? "
both of them answered me in the same way.
they said they would be OF CAUSE very depressed but life have to still go on no matter wad,
if it was for their own good they will support them all the way.
that's what i told myself too. but at last i couldn't bear the thought of her leaving anymore, suddenly my eyes started tearing. i didn't even know i was crying until jia en told me that i was.
a few drops of tear came running down my cheeks but i told myself its for her own good so i started acting all cheerful and stuff again although i was melting inside.
than recess time came, i was all normal again cause i put the part of her going off aside in the back of my head and i told myself that i will spend most of my time left with her happily.
than another bad news came... They told me another Good friend of mine will be going too.
so i sat down aside with other friends and i saw Marilyn and VunHan were chattering away about the Scholarship stuff, and they were so excitied about it too. and DEborah was going to migrate to Aus later on this year.
i'm really very happy for them but.. i know they would have to leave me some day. and the day is getting nearer and nearer every single minute.
GET A GRIB BRI!!!!
haiz. i know i can get thru this part of my life. the part that i have to watch my closest friends leave.
i'll miss them.
ALOT!!
if they have to go off!!! i would save alot of money to go there and FIND them. =)
thats all for today.
nite.
Bri<3


No comments:

Post a Comment