Tuesday, May 12, 2009

~Marilyn~

Marilyn at jogoya~ roar

i shall talk about Marilyn than .. =)
she's my No.1 world class best sister,
than anyone could ever get.
i' will not ever ditch her for anything better. =)
she's brainy,
friendly,
street smart,
kind,
respective,
humble,
spotting,
brave,
sexy,!!!! (wakakaka)
and more than words could ever describe.
she means the world to me.
she is always the one who advises me when i'm in trouble or having difficulties.
that i know i could count on her for anything.
when ever i feel down, the only cure i need is her laughter.
with only that she could brighten my day.
we do particularly everything together, eat , shop, watch movies, etc.
she is my one and only TWIN!! ,
she is God's gift to me.
that's why i'll treasure her for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment