Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Today, ICCHS had their very very first carnival. Frankly speaking, the carnival was a failure. Its really a mediocre event, my dad said that, some random little boy who so happen to walked past me said that too. The beatbox was great, but it bored me after some time. Me and Briana were in charged of the henna thingy but come on DO WE LOOK LIKE AN ARTIST???definitely no!!So, we ended up walking around that miserable little carnival, scouring for ways to spend money. I think i spend more than RM50 in this carnival. How?!Don't know. Btw, we went to some inconspicuous little fish shop in Sungai Wey early morning and bought some, disgusting looking worms for Mabel's stall. These worm shocked almost every single girl there. Lu Huey was pratically jumping around and screaming whenever me or Briana approached her with a worm. Haiz, such a girly girl. When the carnival is over, that's when things start to become really enthusiastic. Me, Briana, Lu Huey, Qi Le and Adrian went to TCC and the shop lets along Jalan Gasing to sell Fareen's cup cakes. It was awe-inspiring. We asked one by one whether are they interested to buy the cup cakes for RM1 each. Qi Le kept on asking me to asked Lu Huey to seduce the guys by using her charm so that we could finish the cup cakes fast. I bet the whole selling process will finish faster if I ever adhere to Qi Le's idea. Thousand thanks to Richard who bought 10 cupcakes, some guy in TCC who bought 20 and those who at least bought one or two. U GUYS HAD SAVED THE LIFES OF SOME MISFORTUNATE! (2.05.09)

No comments:

Post a Comment